We offer both 1-on-1 Private Personal Training as well as Semi-Private Personal Training
Private Personal Training
An excellent option for someone who prefers a 1:1 coaching relationship as their primary form of training or for people with variable schedules – including athletes, executives and stay-at-home mothers. Our highly qualified trainers personalize your workout so it caters to your individual needs and goals.
Semi-Private Personal Training
For those who like working with a partner or friend or for those people who get more out of their workout by competing. Semi-private training is typically 2-4 people with one trainer. Common group dynamics are:
– Husband-wife teams
– Brides and bridesmaids
– Mother-daughter duos
– Father-son teams
Semi-private training is more cost-effective than the traditional 1 on 1 training and is also a popular option. Call for pricing.
A personal trainer is the ultimate fitness coach. Your trainer will introduce you to a simple, effective routine and progressively build a solid foundation, which will give you the confidence and knowledge to succeed.
Our Private & Semi-Private Training is a great option for…
- If you’re new to working out
- Extra Motivation
- Gain new momentum to get past a fitness plateau
- A more structured program design
- To reduce body fat and lose weight
- Increase energy
- Increase Stamina & Flexibility
- Specific workouts designed with you and/or your doctor to work around health conditions/injuries
GET STARTED BY FILLING OUT ONE OF THE OFFERS BELOW!
FREE TRIAL1 Week Group Training
Innovative Strength & Conditioning Group Training is the most effective way to melt fat and tone up fast while getting support from your peers. This fun program is available for all fitness levels.
Burn Fat, Gain Energy, Build Muscle using these super effective proven exercises & workouts. Save time by using movement based exercises that target over 600 muscles in one go. Avoid Injury by learning the right way to structure your workout program and perform the exercises.
- Metabolic Acceleration The Deprivation Week...How to Use FOOD to Give Yourself BIG Gains in Lean Muscle WITHOUT Gaining ANY Fat
- MASSIVE Overload Put Your Body In The Most HIGHLY Anabolic State You Have EVER Experienced
- Keep EVERY Ounce Of Lean Mass You've Gained and Build Superhuman "Forklift" Strength